I grew up in San Jose, California and attended Valley Christian High School and the California Polytechnic University of San Luis Obispo. Now, I still reside in San Jose with my wife Ashley, and it still amazes me how much variety and opportunity there is here in the Silicon Valley.
- Road Biking – I own a Trek 2100 and ride frequently when the weather is nice around the valley
- Rock Climbing – It’s a great workout and leaves you with a great sense of accomplishment
- Technology– A broad subject, but it’s getting further integrated into our everyday lives, and I like to live on the edge
- Economics/Politics– I think it’s important to think deliberately about the changes our country/state/locality is implementing and like to keep a close watch on what’s changing
- Travel – Mostly in California since driving is easy, but I’m always looking to get more stamps in my passport